- Weapon Mastery traits can now be unlocked if you have not yet reached level 30, but have enough skill points.
Amazon Fury Part I
- Keep it Safe: The crate can no longer be used as a weapon after it has been destroyed.
- Hit Like an Amazon: Fixed an issue where an Eagle had an incorrect name.
- Replaced the weapon model used by some of the sorceresses. The weapons should be a better fit for the animations used.
Iconic Vision: Circe's Trial
- There should no longer be a second Circe in the final boss fight area.
- Fixed issue where the first boss fight could be unintentionally reset after a wipe occurred.
- Watch Your Step (Hero version): More landmines will now appear in the minefield and their positions will be more evenly distributed. Also, an increased amount of enemies have been sighted in the same area.
- Flock, Stock, and Barrel: Fixed an issue where an Eagle had an incorrect name.
- Suggestion Box: Fixed an issue where Couriers would leave and refuse to return. Increased the number of couriers in the mission area (Hero and Villain).
Themyscira Command Post
- Fixed an issue where the dueling amazons could get stuck out of combat.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the statue weapons in the Temple or the statue shields in the Vista from being present.
- Fixed a reset issue that could occur in the Temple and in the Vista.
- Finishing this alert now gives credit toward the feats that count completed alerts.
- Wonder Woman will use her Deflection Bracers less frequently.
- Wonder Woman and Circe will no longer play quietly in the corner by themselves during the final boss fight.